Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quickie: Energizer Night Race

My first posting of the year so Happy New Year! Happy Chinese New Year! Goodbye to the decade of Noughties that has brought us so many naughtiness like dotcom bubble, sub-prime crisis, SARS, H1N1 etc. Hello year of the tiger and let me hear you roar!
I'm in the midst of preparing myself for the Energizer night race. I've registered in the modest (yet Herculean task for me) 10km run.
The race is on 27th March. On a usual basis, I'll jog 2km around the neighbourhood. However lately, I've been pacing myself above 3km and tonight, managed a distance of 3.4 - 3.6km in less than 40 minutes. My target is to get above 5km the next week and 7km the following week.
I'm curious if I have the required discipline to do that.

Link:
Energizer Night Race 2010

No comments: